31 December 2010

Home again, home again, jiggety jig!

Although not at market buying a fat pig, he is home again, home again!  I told my parents that it was good to find out about epilepsy now in 2010. Let's just get the hospital stuff over and done with and start 2011 off on the right foot! My Dad had to stay longer than expected, and fortunately this time that only meant two days instead of one.  He is home and trying to get top notch!

As I was writing I got these photos of the New Year's Eve party going on over there:


 Instead of making a New Year's resolution
Consider committing to a biblical solution
With promises so easily broken
Empty words, though earnestly spoken
But God's Word transforms the soul
By His Holy Spirit making you whole
As you spend time alone with Him
He will change you from within.

--Mary Fairchild

No comments:

Post a Comment