01 March 2011

Dad and Chi

Today my Dad was playing with my daughter.  He would hide around a corner, jump out and scare her, and then throw her in the air.  She asked an obviously tired Poppy "Will you do it again?"  He answered "I will heebajunnatragahyemnilktra" or something like that and then walked off!  It was so funny and Charity was so confused by his answer.  When he started mumble jumbling, I was worried about what the slurred speech meant!  Then I realized what he was doing, and I laughed so hard I cried.

This is when I realized he can probably get out of anything he doesn't want to do for the rest of his life.  All he has to do is say "ahsumstrumalobatofytofee" and he's good!  :)  Well, if anyone deserves to do whatever they want, I'd easily say it's him.

No comments:

Post a Comment