04 April 2014

Yes, I am still here!

Over a year and several seriously traumatic experiences later here I am! In the past year my darling mother was diagnosed with incurable cancer, multiple myeloma, she underwent a stem cell transplant and is feeling crummy as ever as she is recovering from that. In the past year I had my fourth baby. My precious son was born full-term and was 3 pound 7 ounces. I went to the hospital on a feeling that something was wrong and it turned out that feeling really was from heaven! My son was in fetal distress when we arrived at the hospital but thorough a series of miracles he is alive today! He was born via emergency c-section and life flighted to the children's hospital where he stayed for three weeks.

Anyway.

If you've ever experienced any of these things then that short paragraph put you in sweats!

I would like to blog again. I will do my best! I've got some good things on my mind to write down.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment