23 September 2012

John 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 15:13

How grateful that our Savior had that love that is second to none.  I love the hymn "I Stand All Amazed."

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me.
Confused at the grace that so fully He proffers me!
I tremble to know that for me He was crucified,
That for me, a sinner, He suffered, He bled and died!

I was listening to this with my children not long ago, and explaining what the words mean.  I got so teary eyed as I shared my testimony with my children that the worth of souls is great in the eyes of God!  I am so thankful that we are of such worth that He sent his ONLY Begotten Son to die for us!  To suffer.

I love Jesus Christ. I love being religious.  I love the happiness and joy and fullness of life and moral compass that worshiping God and Jesus Christ gives to me.

Thanks be to God, for His eternal blessings!

True religion is wonderful. I am so thankful for it in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment